Saturday, September 26, 2015

The Sun Sets . . . no, no, wait, The Sun Rises Higher

I'm off to do a small errand and thought I'd check the scores, thinking that Michigan was probably having its head handed to it, and here it is 31 to 0 Big Blue in the third quarter.

I don't see them choking, so where will they land? OSU and Michigan both tend to accelerate like rocket ships into the rankings on the slightest excuse, but I think the rankings will go reasonable. I say 14th. (I know, still sounds high.)

5 Comments:

Blogger LAGuy said...

I'm not worried about rankings. Right now I'm happy that it looks like they'll have a winning season.

3:46 PM, September 26, 2015  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You obviously don't follow football. Michigan isn't even ranked. You're dreaming if you think they could even crack the top twenty. You do realize if Michigan somehow gets ranked, the teams ranked above it would have to lose to fall below the Wolverines. 14th? There are 16 teams in the top 25 that haven't lost yet.

2:31 AM, September 27, 2015  
Blogger ColumbusGuy said...

You're probably right. I'll put you down for 22.

4:03 AM, September 27, 2015  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon 2. Yes the rankings tend to be stoopid

5:58 AM, September 27, 2015  
Blogger ColumbusGuy said...

You win, Anonymous: 22 it is.

11:07 AM, September 27, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter