Friday, April 29, 2016

What units would that be in?

"One minute of arduous exercise was comparable in its physiological effects to 45 minutes of gentler sweating."

and:

"If you are someone, like me, who just wants to boost health and fitness and you don’t have 45 minutes or an hour to work out, our data show that you can get big benefits from even a single minute of intense exercise.”

So, if I have sex twice, that's as good as three-quarters of an hour workout time. I'm in. I suppose it all depends on the meaning of "arduous." Next time I'll take a survey and find out what my partners think. (Now let's see, population N = P(1|0) . . .)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sex twice? I think they mean one minute of continuous exercise, not 30 second bursts a day apart

3:58 AM, April 29, 2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter