Sunday, March 12, 2017

Not This Day In History

Don't ask me why, but I was looking at some old posts and hit this one.

For those of you who don't like to click on links (and I'm with you on that), it's from September 2006, and it discusses two similar shows NBC would soon be premiering--Tina Fey's 30 Rock and Aaron Sorkin's Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip.

We now know what happened.  30 Rock, if not a gigantic hit, was a beloved show, running seven years and winning multiple Emmys.  Studio 60 was an expensive flop.

So that's why I get the cheap thrill of enjoying the one comment made at the time (by anonymous, and glad to be so):

Prediction: Sorkin's show will be picked up, Fey show will bomb immediately.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Denver Guy said...

That Anonymous! Never shy about asserting an opinion!

5:28 AM, March 13, 2017  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not me. I hate it when people pretend to be me

6:16 AM, March 14, 2017  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter