Monday, April 17, 2017

Moon Men

A lot of people think Monday is the worst day of the week.  I think Tuesday is--on Monday, you're well-rested and still have memories of the weekend, but by Tuesday you're tired of the week already and still have a long way to go.

No matter.  Monday comes from Moon Day.  And I just noticed something about two songs relating to the moon. (There are hundreds of songs about the moon--I bet it beats the sun and all the planets combined.)

Both are from classic rockers, and both are sort of sequels to earlier, more famous work.  Here they are, followed by a moon song that doesn't get much love.






2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it depends how you spend your weekend, Staying out and getting up later makes Monday a harsh adjustment. That being said Tuesday also seems a long way from the weekend

4:07 AM, April 18, 2017  
Blogger New England Guy said...

As of now, I will say that Tuesday is the worst day of the week. I may change my mind tomorrow though

12:46 PM, April 18, 2017  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter