Thursday, November 09, 2017

Raising Kaine

Esquire has a fine oral history of last year's presidential election.  Check it out.

But right near the beginning, we get this:

Sen. Tim Kaine:  I thought we would win, but I was more wary than many for the simple reason that the U.S. had never elected a woman president and still has a poor track record of electing women to federal office.

What a jerk.  So much hate and foolishness in one sentence.  Every time I start feeling sorry for Hillary I read something like this and start to count my blessings over what we were spared.

By the way Tim, how was our track record on voting in candidates with no experience in office or in the military? For that matter, how was our track record in 2008 on voting in African-Americans?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter